Facility Dress Code:
- No sports, recreation or athletic attire (i.e. workout wear, sleepwear, hoodies, sweatpants or sweatshirt).
- Patrons are not allowed to wear tank tops.
- Patrons are not allowed to enter with see-thru or revealing attire.
- No derogatory attire
- Yes to fitted, fashionable attire
- No oversized long t-shirts hanging below the crotch (i.e. no plain white t-shirts)
- No Gang paraphernalia (i.e. bandanas, locks, flashlights, flashing of finger signs, etc.)
- No pants below the waist (Saggin’)
- No Du-rags, skull caps, hats worn backwards, sideways of any kind inside the building
We reserve the right to refuse entrance. The following are not allowed and not limited to:
- Patrons must be 25 years old and above to enter
- No weapons, firearms, stun guns or pepper spray.
- All bags will be inspected.
- No fighting, loud swearing, nor overly aggressive behavior.
- No harassment of the Security Personnel, Cashiers, DJ’s and Bartenders.
- No beverages of any kind are permitted on the dance floor.
- No alcoholic beverages outside in the parking lot.
- No standing or leaning on the speakers, tables, chairs and bar.
- No feet on the walls.
No smoking inside the building of any type.